About this Residence Hall
Morgan Hall has approximately 1,275 bed spaces in a combination of singles, four-bed and five-bed apartment-suites, arranged in a series of neighborhoods supported by glass enclosed lounges. The site is comprised of three buildings surrounding an elevated 30,000 square foot terrace which provides extensive landscaping and green space.
The high-rise tower (Morgan Hall North) includes 24-floors of residential space, while the adjacent midrise structure (Morgan Hall South) consists of nine residential floors offering generous views of the campus, center city, and the plush green terrace, in addition to providing extensive natural light into all interior spaces of the buildings.
The Morgan Hall Dining Center provides a wide variety of dining options for students and community members. Morgan Hall is also home to our Global and Fox School of Business Living Learning Communities.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Gender Segregated by UnitTotal Units:
Full Bathrooms in All Units
- Conveniently located adjacent to Fresh Grocer Supermarket, Temple University Fitness, and the IBC Recreational Facility.
- SEPTA Broad Street Line station in close proximity for convenient access to explore Philadelphia
- Outdoor seating for student and visitor use
- Ample outdoor bike storage
- Community Laundry Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Facilities
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Handicap Access Units Available
- Flat Screen TV in Each Apartment
- Two-Burner Stove Top
Morgan Hall North
|View Floor Plans||Room Types (see above)|
|A, D, E|