About this Residence Hall
University Housing and Residential Life is committed to offering our students diverse environments to live, learn and grow as members of the North Philadelphia community.
Given the limited availability of on-campus, traditional housing, University Housing and Residential Life may enter into agreements with properties adjacent to campus that offer many of the same amenities and features that are traditional on-campus residence halls offer.
For the 2016-2017 academic year, University Housing and Residential Life has partnered with the Edge Avenue North complex to offer additional beds for its on-campus population.
Details about these properties can be found on this page.
The Edge Avenue North
1601 North 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19121
- Dedicated live-on staff throughout building including Resident Assistants (RA) on each floor and professional staff Resident Director (RD)
- Common laundry room – $1.50 wash and $1.50 dry; machines are coin and credit card operated
- Kitchenette in each unit – 2 burner stove top + microwave
- Air conditioning
- XL mattresses and beds are not adjustable
- Shared living room in “BC” units
- Shared suite is $3,350 per semester
- Junior suite is $4,245 per semester
- Single suite is $4,500 per semester
Meet our staff
Gender Segregated by ApartmentTotal Units:
Located 1 block from our main campus, The Edge Avenue North complex houses approximately 375 on-campus students on 3 floors. The Edge Avenue North complex provides 24/7 monitored security access and Resident Assistants on each on-campus floor. Residents live in 1 or 2 person bedrooms in a 1 or 2-person unit with a common bathroom and kitchenette.
- Community Laundry Room
- Controlled Access
- No On-Site Facilities
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Handicap Access Units Available
- Flat Screen TV in Each Apartment
- Two-Burner Stove Top