TELEPHONE SERVICE AT TEMPLE
All Temple University residence-hall rooms include telephone service and a phone. With Temple’s telephone service, you can
- receive incoming calls,
- make free five-digit, internal campus calls,
- make free local, suburban and toll-free calls,
- make emergency 911 calls (remember to dial 9-911), and
- use a prepaid calling card to make long-distance and international calls.
Any landline phone will work in the residence halls, with the exception of Morgan Hall. Students are permitted to bring their own phone or, if they prefer, to sign one out at move-in to install in their room. For more information about telephone service, visit cs.temple.edu/connect.
Voicemail is also available in all of the residence halls with the exception of Morgan Hall. Students who are interested in this service should visit https://apps.temple.edu/voicemail.
If you have questions, contact the Office of Telecommunications:
- ONLINE: cs.temple.edu
- BY PHONE: 215-204-7722 (1-7722)