TELEPHONE SERVICE ON CAMPUS
Telephone services will be changing for the 2016-2017 fiscal year.
Details about phone service in the residence halls:
- Temple no longer provides telephone service in residence hall rooms, as most students have their own cell phones.
SMARTPHONE TIP: If you do not receive a strong cellular signal in your room, try using Wi-Fi Calling—a feature on many newer-model iPhones and Android phones that enables you to make and receive calls over a wireless network. Search for Wi-Fi Calling on your carrier’s website to see if your device supports this feature and how you can enable it. Note: For international calls, the rates from your calling plan may apply for Wi-Fi Calling.
- All residence halls will have a security phone on each floor. Residents should become familiar with these phone locations.
- Each suite in Morgan Hall has a phone for making local calls, along with a hotkey for calling campus police.
If you have questions, contact the Office of Telecommunications:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BY PHONE: 215-204-7722 (1-7722)