The Room Swap Process will be available for students who already booked housing during the annual Housing Selection Process but may be interested in switching their assignments. Like the annual Housing Selection Process, earlier depositors will be given priority access to available spaces in addition to students who have groups that will completely fill available rooms.
Make a room swap request
All requests must be submitted by emailing email@example.com.
Students should include the following information in their e-mail:
- Students' name
- Students' TUid Number
- Students' cell phone number
- Students' class year: incoming freshman, incoming transfer, returning sophomore, junior or senior residents
- Similar information for roommates
- A brief description of students' request.
Who should consider participating in the Room Swap Process
- Returning residents looking to switch their assigned spaces to available vacancies that occur as a result of cancellations
- Students looking to swap spaces with other students willing to make room changes
- New students who successfully booked a housing assignment but now wish to relocate with a different student(s) or different location.
New students (incoming freshman and transfers) simply need to e-mail us their request. In some cases, we may need confirmation from all students involved in a Room Swap request. All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For returning students, you will need to send us an e-mail and schedule an in-person meeting with the Office of Assignments and Billing.
Students who have applied for the Honors LLC Program, Global LLC Program, Student Athletics spaces, or Disability Accommodations are not eligible for this process as your housing is being determined through these respective departments or programs. Your housing is already being worked on through these specialty housing groups. We ask that you follow up with these respective programs should you have questions about your assignments.