Applications for 2021-2022 Peer Mentor positions are open now from February 8th - 24th 2021. Apply at My.housing.temple.edu under the "Employment" tab.
We are accepting Peer Mentor Applicants for the following Living Learning Communities:
- Engineering Living Learning Community
- Fox Living Learning Community
- Global First Year Living Learning Community
- Global Upper Class Living Learning Community
- Sport, Tourism & Hospitality Management Living Learning Community
- Thrive: Wellness Living Learning Community
RA Interview Prep Workshop
2021-2022 RA Applicants who were unable to attend the optional Interview Prep Workshop on January 20, 2021 can view a recording of the session here for tips from the Career Center on how to be successful in an interview.
Temple University Housing and Residential Life (UHRL) employs undergraduate, graduate and professional staff in the following areas:
- Housing Operations
- Information Technology and Marketing
- Maintenance Operations
- Residential Life
Resident Assistant (RA) Positions
We are not currently accepting applications for the RA position. Check back in Fall 2021 for Application Information for the 2022-2023 Academic Year RA application. See the Student Staff Positions tab below for more information.
Graduate Staff Positions
We are not currently hiring for Graduate Staff positions. Check back in Spring 2021 for Application Information for the 2021-2022 Academic Year. See the Graduate Staff Positions tab below for more information.
Residence Hall Association Executive Board Members
Student staff member provides assistance in the office or front desk setting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: lockouts, package services, assist with administrative tasks, and provide support for professional staff. Please check for positions through the student jobs page on TUPortal.
Graduate STaff Positions - Residential Life
The below Graduate positions are currently filled for the 2020-2021 academic year in Residential Life.
- The Resident Coordinator (RC) is a 10-month live-in graduate position within Residential Life. RCs work directly with professional and student staff members and offer services and assistance to members of Temple University’s residence hall population. They assist with the management of a residential life program in a university housing facility ranging from 200 to 700 students on Temple University’s Main campus. RCs create positive residential communities by supporting students and staff and advising student organizations. Lastly, RCs participate in the on-call rotation and serve as hearing officers as part of University Housing and Residential Life's student conduct system. Apply now!
- Graduate Resident Assistants (GRAs) work to support graduate students in their holistic development and to foster a sense of community within Graduate Housing at Temple's Podiatry Campus. GRAs work with students and staff to provide assistance to students to facilitate the best possible operation of the residence halls. GRAs have the opportunity to work closely with residential students and are in a unique position to positively influence student development. GRAs work closely with professional staff to develop a residential environment conducive to academic and personal growth by providing opportunities for student engagement and involvement. GRAs develop supportive relationships with individual residents and educate students on their rights and responsibilities as identified in the Student Code of Conduct and other university policies. Apply now!
- The Graduate Student Worker for Student Behavior will support the Assistant Director (AD) and Coordinator of Residential Life for Student Behavior by providing direct support to the area of Student Behavior. This staff member would help with assessment and trend tracking, sanction coordination and monitoring, direct work with the residential conduct board and serving as a university hearing officer for the department. This position will serve as administrative support the residential life team specifically in the area of student behavior and is a live-off position. Apply now!
- The Graduate Student Worker for Student Engagement will work to support Residential Life central administration in a variety of initiatives to support and engage students living on campus. The main area of focus will be serving as an advisor to Temple's Residence Hall Association (RHA). Additionally, this staff member will work to provide administrative support to Assistant Directors overseeing Residential Curriculum, Staff Recruitment/Hiring, and Staff Training & Development. Apply now!
Marketing Assistant - Graduate Student
This position is filled for the 2019-2020 academic year.