Housing Operations is looking for motivated and enthusiastic students to help assist customers.
Applications for customer service student staff will be open from Monday, March 25, 2019 to Thursday, March 28, 2019.
- Assist with the daily operations of Housing Operations.
- Handle a high volume of calls and visitors.
- Retrieve and repond to housing voice mail messages and emails.
- Provide coverage for other areas as needed.
- Be available to start working during summer 2019.
- If selected to work during the academic year, all applicants must be available to work 2 weekends during fall semester (Open House) and 4 weekends during the spring semester (Experience Temple Day).
- Answer all questions on the questionnaire emailed to the applicant.
- Submit a resume with a complete application.
- Include a letter of recommendation from an instructor or faculty member or Temple department admin or student organization advisor.
- Visit TUportal.
- Under the TU Applications red link on the left, select Careers@Temple.
- Log in with your Accessnet username and password.
- Search for "Customer Service Student Staff."
- Click on the corresponding red link and job description will appear.
- AM Shift: 8:30am - 1:00pm
- PM Shift: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- All Day Shift: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Fall and Spring Availability
- Morning shifts: 8:30am - 11:00am
- Mid-Afternoon shifts: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Afternoon shifts: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Candidates who are available for Morning and Mid-Afternoon shifts are strongly encouraged to apply.