University Housing and Residential Life offers paid internships with the Marketing Coordinator.
The Graphic Design Internship has no openings for 2019-2020.
The Marketing Assistant Internship has no openings for 2019-2020.
This position is for creative, motivated graduate students who can develop content for print and social media that will engage our target audience - Temple students who live on campus. This position provides experience with content development, using a project management system, social media management, editing and proof-reading, and promoting Housing events and processes.
Position is year-round, Monday - Friday, 20 hours/week between 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Adhere to strict deadlines for all projects
- Work daily with an online project management system - Basecamp
- Assist with promotional activities (Open House, Experience Temple, Summer Orientation, Room Decorating Contest)
- Review Google analytics and Hootsuite analytics to propose improvements to strategy
- Review publications for content errors and submit edits to Marketing Coordinator
- Interpretation of social media analytics to determine campaign success rate, offering innovative means to improve engagement
- Assist Marketing Coordinator in creating and implementing social media campaigns
- Assist with creating and scheduling social media posts through Hootsuite
- Respond to students and families on social media
- Assist with writing and editing Buzzfeed articles
- Collect University photography from TUdad
- Assist with keeping the Google Docs marketing folder up to date
- Organize and maintain marketing materials storage closet
- Keep inventory of marketing signage and banners
- Awareness and understanding of current social media norms and trends
- Enrolled into a Marketing, Communications, or Advertising program at Temple University
- Temple University graduate student
- Experience with Mac desktop computer
- Available to work over summer break
- Available to work 5-7 weekend days in the academic year (Open House and Experience Temple Days)
- Available to work over winter, spring, and summer breaks
- Experience with Hootsuite, Basecamp, Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics
Contact Darlene Bailey, Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com for questions only. Applications will not be accepted via email.
- Visit TUportal.
- Under TU Applications red link on the left, select Careers @ Temple.
- Log in with your Accessnet username and password.
- Search for job number XXXXXX or "Marketing Assistant - Graduate Student".
- Submit online application with your resume and cover letter attached.