Applications for the 2022-2023 Resident Assistant (RA)/Peer Mentor (PM) positions have closed.
When applications are available, for full consideration, applicants MUST do the following:
- Review the position descriptions on the Resident Assistant Position or Peer Mentor Position pages.
- Fill out the RA/PM application at My.housing.temple.edu under the "Employment" tab, by the deadline.
- Watch the information session video for the position to which you are applying (RA and/or PM).
Review the sections below to learn about each phase of our RA/PM Selction Process.
To complete the application:
- Watch the required informational video (link above)
- Using your accessnet username and password, sign into MyHousing (my.housing.temple.edu)*
- Click "Employment Application" in the top menu.
- Select the position you are applying for *New Applicants not serving in the RA Role at Temple University select New Resident Assistant Position*
- Complete the Application questions and upload your current resume. The purpose of the resume is generate interest in your candidacy and should reflect your skills and convey why you are best suited for the position.
- Answer four short short essay questions.
*Newly admitted undergraduate students can activate their Accessnet username by going to http://accounts.temple.edu. You must have your Accessnet username and your pin (sent via mail) available before accessing MyHousing.
Address the following qualifications in your application and resume:
- Experience working to support and develop others through individual and/or group interactions.
- Experience with programming, community building, and participation in community service work or leadership roles throughout your academic career.
- Ability to manage crisis, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Work or Involvement with diverse populations.
- Ability to organize administrative tasks, to work efficiently, independently, and in team settings.
- Solid interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Additionally, applicants are welcome to attend an optional Virtual Q&A at the following times: