Temple University logo

GIH for Graduate Students

  • GIH is offered in Podiatry Hall on a case-by-case basis for graduate students. 
  • Graduate students may request a GIH assignment via the MyHousing online housing application process and are required to meet with a UHRL professional staff member to discuss the possibility of a GIH assignment.
  • Students may request roommates/apartment-mates.  Each roommate or apartment-mate will need to confirm in writing their agreement to be placed in a GIH assignment before it is processed.
  • Students expressing interest after the June 1 housing deadline will be placed on a waitlist and assigned when GIH space becomes available.