The College of Science & Technology LLC is designed to help foster a sense of community amongst first-year freshmen in the College of Science & Technology. Students in this community all have majors in the College of Science & Technology, so you will live amongst like-minded peers who will be taking similar courses. Through this community, students will learn important success skills for a CST major, explore the different opportunities in the Science & Technology field, and develop life-long connections with their peers. Students in this community will receive extra support from CST Advising.
- Students will gain a better understanding of the types of study skills and habits they will need to be successful in a major in the College of Science & Technology.
- Students will gain a better understanding of potential careers in a Science & Technology field.
- Students will become better acquainted with Science & Technology resources in both the Temple & Philadelphia communities.
- Students will form life-long connections with their peers to help support each other throughout their academic journey.
- Students will better understand the requirements for their CST major.
- Must be registered first year student in the College of Science and Technology
- Enroll and participate in SCTC 1001 Seminar
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the College of Science and Technology LLC Program.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.