The Entrepenuers & Innovators LLC is a place where students are free to share any kind of radical idea (and where peers collaborate to improve these ideas). If you want to be more innovative and think you might like to invent a product or launch a company someday, this is the place for you. The most successful new ventures are started by teams that combine people with different backgrounds and majors, such as engineering, business, science, fine arts, and architecture.
The program is supported by the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Institute (IEI) (on Facebook) and the Entrepreneurial Student Association (ESA) (on Facebook).
Morgan South Residence Hall
Students Will Learn...
- …that entrepreneurship (in various forms) is a viable career option for everyone
- …the importance of diverse perspectives on creativity and innovation
- …the importance of following your passion and having a positive social impact in all business endeavors
- …how to identify opportunities (including the impact of macro trends on the opportunity landscape)
- …to apply design thinking & creative problem solving techniques to attack real-world challenges
- …the various paths forward to commercialize an invention and/or launch a new venture (including the potential pitfalls along the way)
- Open to all majors (the LLC is designed specifically to connect people from across campus)
- Register for SGM 0827: Creativity and Organizational Thinking
- Actively participate in the Entrepreneurial Student Association (ESA)
- Attend at least five (5) Innovation & Entrepreneurship Institute (IEI) events throughout the year (e.g., Innovative Idea Competition, Be Your Own Boss Bowl, entrepreneurial fireside chats, MADV Angel Venture Forum, IEI workshops or toolboxes, etc… there are dozens of events to choose from).
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.