the Global LLC - Upperclass is currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year!
The Global LLC brings together domestic students and international students from all over the world to learn from one another through their differences as well as their similarities. The Global LLC supports cultural experiences among community members to prepare the residents to be global citizens. Students are able to use what they learn in the classroom every day and apply it to their interactions with each other. Additionally, the Global LLC serves as a bridge to connect participants with important resources and leadership development opportunities across Temple’s campus.
First-Year Students: Morgan South Hall - 9th Floor
Returning Students: Temple Towers - 3rd Floor East
First-Year Students: Leah Hetzell
Returning Students: Samantha Kelley
- Acclimation of new international students to Temple and the U.S.
- Expose domestic students to cultures other than their own to encourage
- Encourage domestic students to think about study abroad opportunities
- Provide support for international students both academically and socially as they adjust to a new culture and learning environment in the U.S.
- Open all majors with an interest in international affairs.
- Register for First Year Seminar I - UNVS 1001, the Global LLC section (first-year students)
- Register for Global Citizenship - UNVS 2003 (returning students)
- Residents of this community will be assigned with one domestic student and one international student in each space.
- Residents of this community are required to participate in the Global Temple Conference in the Fall Semester, attend at least one Global Temple Speakers Series programs each semester, and support the development and execution of the Global Cultural Expo.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.