Architecture and Environmental Design LLC aids in engaging students interested in the disciplines involving the built environment in additional opportunities to enhance their studies. Students have access to a residence-hall-based studio space and support from other students and mentors in the Tyler School of Art
- Students will understand how to undertake collaborative projects
- Students will engage in meaningful interactions with peers and staff across multiple disciplines
- Enhanced advising and mentoring experiences specific to the Tyler disciplines will aid in student success
- Students will build critical thinking and interdisciplinary skills through creative projects and enhanced learning opportunities like field trips
- Students will work with peer mentors and staff to develop opportunities for students to become leaders and innovators
- Students who are interested in the disciplines of architecture, landscape architecture, horticultural and community development and who are interested in engaging in activities that will enhance the community as well as interdisciplinary projects with the Tyler LLC community.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.