The Fox LLC is an environment where students are able to hold one another accountable and help each other succeed academically. Students in the Fox LLC are able to create their own study groups and excel in their lower-level business courses together. Fox LLC residents are provided with numerous resources through a university seminar, take classes together, and receive additional support from Peer Mentor and Resident Assistant. Students also participate in various networking and social activities early on, so they understand the importance of professionalism and meeting other students and people within the business community.
First-Year Students: Morgan South Residence Hall
- Expand learning beyond the classroom and provide a support network within the Fox School of Business.
- Provide students with professional development opportunities
- Form relationships among students who have similar goals and interests and allow students to learn the benefit of networking
- Provide students with outside interaction with the FSBM advising office that will assist them with Temple and FOX resources
- Students should be accepted to the Fox School of Business.
- Register for HRM1101 (Human Resource Management) and FOX LLC Freshman Seminar in the Fall semester (First-Year Students)
- Register for ACCT2101 and/or MKTG2101 in the Fall semester (Returning students)
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the Fox School of Business LLC Program.
- Participate in at least one business-oriented student organization by the end of the students’ first year.\n6. In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.