The Leadership and Service LLC offers students the opportunity to explore their leadership style on a deep, consistent and continual basis through an intentionally-designed curriculum. The first-year experience connects skill development and community service. This program includes formal and informal opportunities to engage with and support the Temple community in meaningful learning opportunities to enhance leadership skills and give back through civic engagement. Students in the community will have the opportunity to acclimate to Philadelphia and learn about the rich history of the campus and the surrounding communities.
- Participants will be engage in opportunities to explore their leadership style
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore leadership opportunities and resources on campus
- Participants will increasingly see themselves as capable and prepared for leadership
- Participants will understand their role in the Temple community
- Participants in their first year will complete the requirements for the Freshman Leadership program or the Cherry Level of the Diamond Leadership Program.
- Open to all majors.
- Participate in all programs sponsored by the Leadership LLC Program.
- Enroll and participate in the First Year Seminar 1001 course, 1-credit course offered through the Leadership LLC Program.
- Participate in programs including service experiences, ropes course trip, in-hall programs and mentoring by Diamond Leaders.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.