The Major Exploration LLC helps Undeclared students in the Division of University Studies transition from high school to college in an encouraging and supportive environment during the search for the perfect major. Although it can feel confusing when surrounded by peers who appear to have it all figured out, the Major Exploration LLC helps students recognize that taking a semester or two to explore majors is a smart choice before declaring a major. The First Year Seminar along with intentional academic advising, introduces students to majors and academic skills needed to navigate the first year of college.
- Increase connection to the Temple community and Philadelphia
- Increase student satisfaction in transitioning from high school to their first year of college.
- Explore majors through campus resources and opportunities
- Enrollment during the fall semester in a one-credit first year seminar class. The class will be co-taught by the academic and peer advisor for the wing.
- Participate in workshops and experiential activities designed to assist students connection to the campus, their residence hall, and the Philadelphia community.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.