With close proximity to Presser Hall, Conwell Dance Theater, and Tomilson Theater, Performing and Cinematic Arts LLC students have opportunities to attend special events and lectures at cultural venues on campus and throughout the city of Philadelphia. This LLC allows music and dance students to collaborate in the classroom, practice and perform together, and be involved in community activities.
- PCA LLC students will be able to share, compare and reflect on their professional interests, diversity and unique backgrounds, their creative abilities, career goals and aspirations with their peers in PCA
- Interdisciplinary social, creative and educational engagement with fellow PCA students
- Practical application of your talent and skills to social and civic engagement
- Enhanced educational opportunities with other first-year students as they experience challenging and diverse curriculum together.
- Enhanced understanding and appreciation of the multiple career opportunities open and available in and related to your chosen field; opportunity for mentored professional development counseling.
- Must be registered in the Performing and Cinematic Arts Program. Participate in all programs sponsored by the Performing and Cinematic Arts.
- Participate in courses as directed by the Performing and Cinematic Arts Program.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.