The Army ROTC LLC offers those joining Temple’s Army ROTC program the opportunity to live with, learn from, and be mentored by the best of Army ROTC. Temple’s Army ROTC LLC develops leadership, mentorship, comraderie, confidence and the Army values in its members. Come join the best ROTC program in Philadelphia!
- Students living in the Army ROTC LLC will learn and live by the Army Values through the daily application of those values.
- Develop leadership and mentorship skills through active participation in Army ROTC events and activities. Students themselves will be mentored by ROTC staff in a one-on-one setting twice per semester to discuss their goals and experience in the ROTC program.
- Participants will have the opportunity to discover, explore and apply their own leadership and mentorship style. Students will be encouraged to take leadership rolls within the Army ROTC LLC and the Diamond Mentorship Group.
- Introduce first-year students to life as an Army Cadet and a Temple student. The most asked question by incoming Cadets is whether they can live with another Cadet. The shared camaraderie and experiences will help students transition from high school to college and ROTC.
- Open to new and returning students Must be fully enrolled members of Temple Army ROTC as defined by class
- Participate in lab and PRT (Physical Readiness Training)
- Participate in field exercises, labs and social events; and Army ROTC syllabi.
- Leadership Lab and Military Science courses
- Red Diamond Mentorship Group meetings lead by the Junior and Senior ROTC Cadets.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.