Based on the increased demand and popularity of our Living Learning Communities Program, a number of departments, administrators, and students have approached us about forming new communities. A detailed proposal to form a new community is required for any community to be considered.
A new Living Learning Community proposals should contain the following:
- Name of proposed community
- Type of Living Learning Community you are proposing (academic, thematic, or special interest) and why
- Department/unit co-sponsoring program
- Department/unit representative and contact information
- Description of community
- Three to five learning outcomes for program
- Three to five learning opportunities for program
- What is the targeted student population (i.e., first-year, returning, mixed)
- What is the targeted size of your community
- What assessment strategies would you employ to measure learning and success
- Financial support department/office is able to contribute
Applications for Fall 2017 have closed. All inquiries regarding future proposals should be submitted via email to LLCPrograms@temple.edu.