About this Residence Hall
Front Desk Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Front Desk Phone Number
Temperature is determined by facilities based on the time of year. The individual thermostats in each suite accurately indicate temperature but do not control individual rooms. Submit a maintenance request if you wish to change the temperature.
Every hall has washers and dryers that can be paid for using quarters or Diamond Dollars. Quarters are inserted directly into the machines, whereas Diamond Dollars are applied using the machine located on the walls. Students must report all maintenance concerns directly by calling 1-800-927-9274 or by visiting Caldwell and Gregory. Every machine is labeled with a unique number, so just provide the location (hall), floor, and the machine number.
MAIL DELIVERY/PICK UP
The length of time it takes for you to receive a package depends on the carrier. Some carriers, such as UPS, deliver to a central location on campus. Packages are then sorted and transported to individual halls within 2-3 business days. Other carriers, such as Amazon, deliver directly to each hall, reducing the length of time it takes for packages to arrive in-hall and be processed by front desk staff. Residents may pick up packages during front desk hours. Mailboxes have keys and are assigned to suites rather than individual students.
There is an anticipated 3% increase to the current housing rates for the 2018-2019 year.
Gender Segregated by Suite and ApartmentTotal Units:
Suite and Apartment Style
- Spaces for 1050 newly admitted, returning, and transfer Main Campus students
- Suites located on the first three floors and in apartments located on the top two floors of the complex
- TV lounge, a game room, and many study and social areas.
- This residence hall includes ADA accessible units.
Suite Style and Apartment Types
Double Studio - 2 person, 1 bedroom with full bathroom:
- Unit Types C, D, E, F, H, K
- Note: F has a kitchen counter and sink. K has a kitchen counter with sink and stove. Units C, D, E, and H have no kitchenette.
Double Suite - 4 person, 2 bedroom with half bathroom 1 (sink and toilet) and half bathroom 2 (sink and shower):
- Unit Type B
Double Apartment - 4 person, 2 bedroom unit with a full bathroom, living room, kitchen with small fridge and full sized oven/range:
- Unit Type A
- Unit Type G
Double Apartment - 2 person, 1 bedroom with full bathroom, living room, and kitchen:
- Unit Type L
Single - Studio Apartment Style 1 person, 1 bedroom with full bathroom and kitchenette:
- Unit Type M
- Unit Type N
- Unit Type O
- Unit Type P
- Community Laundry Room
- Entrance Monitored by Campus Safety
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/Satellite Ready
- Dishwasher (in some units)
- Microwave (in some units)
- Refrigerator (in some units)