About this Residence Hall
Front Desk Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed
Front Desk Phone Number
Temperature is determined by campus facilities based on the time of year. The individual thermostats in each suite indicate temperature but do not control individual rooms. Submit a maintenance request if you wish to request a change in temperature.
Every hall has washers and dryers that can be paid for using quarters or Diamond Dollars. Quarters are inserted directly into the machines, whereas Diamond Dollars are applied using the machine located on the walls. Students must report all maintenance concerns directly by calling 1-800-927-9274 or by visiting Caldwell and Gregory. Every machine is labeled with a unique number, so just provide the location (hall), floor, and the machine number.
MAIL DELIVERY/PICK UP
The length of time it takes for you to receive a package depends on the carrier. Some carriers, such as UPS, deliver to a central location on campus. Packages are then sorted and transported to individual halls within 2-3 business days. Other carriers, such as Amazon, deliver directly to each hall, reducing the length of time it takes for packages to arrive in-hall and be processed by front desk staff. Residents may pick up packages during front desk hours. Mailboxes have combination codes and are assigned to suites rather than individual students. Stop by the front desk if you have forgotten your combination.
There is an anticipated 3% increase to the current housing rates for the 2018-2019 year.
Gender Segregated by SuiteTotal Units:
- 472 spaces for first and second year students
- 2-person and 4-person suites with private baths.
- game-rooms, a TV lounge, a multipurpose room for programming, and study and social areas
- computer stations with printer
Suite Style Room Types
4 person, 2 bedroom with a half bathroom (sink + toilet) and a second half bathroom (sink + shower)
- Unit Type A
- Unit Type C
- Unit Type E
2 person, 1 bedroom with a full bathroom
- Unit Type B
- Unit Type D
- Unit Type F
- Community Laundry Room
- Entrance Monitored by Campus Safety
- No On-Site Facilities
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/Satellite Ready
- Handicap Access Units Available
- Community Microwaves
- Community Refrigerator
Accessible Room Diagrams
- 4 person, 2 bedroom Suite - G11
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - G28
- 4 person, 2 bedroom Suite - E211
- 4 person, 2 bedroom Suite - E313
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - E320
- 4 person, 2 bedroom Suite - E413
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - E420
- 4 person, 2 bedroom Suite - W111
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - W228
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - W328
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - W428
- 4 person, 2 bedroom Suite - W511
- 2 person, 1 bedroom Suite - W528