About this Residence Hall
Any full-time, matriculated graduate, doctorate or professional school student can apply to live in graduate housing.
Podiatry Residence Hall is located at 8th and Cherry Streets which is about 2 miles south of main campus and right across the street from our School of Podiatric Medicine. The residence hall is easily accessible to main campus by public transportation.
Front Desk Hours
- Weekdays: 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Weekends: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Front Desk Phone Number
Each apartment is equipped with a combination heating and air conditioning unit.
Laundry rooms in the building are located on each floor and are open 24 hours a day. There are limited number of coin operated washers and dryers available for a large number of people. Please be respectful of other residents who need to use the washers and dryers by removing clothing immediately after the cycle ends.
- Please write your name on the label in the mailbox, so that you get your mail. If you need a blank label, please request one from the housing office in Podiatry.
- The US Postal Service deliveres mail daily, except Sundays. Mail and/or small parcels/packages that do not fit into the mailbox will be given to housing staff in the office.
- Packages delivered by UPS, FedEx, and Priority Mail will be delivered to the housing office in Podiatry.
- Packages can be picked up from the housing office in Podiatry during regular office hours.
As a mixed living environment, everyone follows varied work, study, and sleep schedules. While at Podiatry there are 24-hour courtesy hours in effect. This means that noise should not be heard outside of your apartment or n the interior or exterior common areas and grounds.
Bicycles may be stored in rooms with permission of roommates, or the bike rack in the courtyard. Riding bikes in the hallway is prohibited. Motorcycles must be a safe distance from the building.
- Storage bins are available behind the laundry room on every floor. These storage lockers are numbered according to apartment number. You must provide your own lock.
- If the storage bin is full and the items are not yours or your roommates please contact the Podiatry Housing Office to have the storage bin emptied.
- All lockers must be emptied at the conclusion of your lease for the related apartment.
- Failure to remove your items at the conclusion of your lease may lead to the disposal of the items.
- Students will be charged for any additional storage and labor charges associated with the removal of items after the conclusion of the lease.
Gender Segregated by ApartmentTotal Units:
- Podiatry Residence hall is ADA accessible
- Utilities included in room rate: electric, heat, water, and cable TV
- Secured access with an attendant on duty during 24 hours a day
- Carpeted living and bedroom areas
- Each unit features window HVAC units
- Coin-operated laundry facilities on each floor
- Separate storage bins for each apartment unit
- Fitness and computer room located on the TUSPM campus
- Community social room
- Pool room and TV lounge with wi-fi access
Individual Studio Apartment
- Apartments ending in x07
- Combination living room/kitchen/bedroom - 13x21
Individual 1-Bedroom Apartment
- Apartments ending in x02, x11
- Living/Dining Room - 10x19
- Bedroom - 12x13
- Apartments ending in x04, x05, x08, x09, x10
- Living/Dining Room - 10x16
- Bedroom 1 - 9x10
- Bedroom 2 - 9x10
- Apartments ending in x03
- Living/Dining Room - 9x19
- Bedroom 1 - 9x13
- Bedroom 2 - 9x13
- Apartments ending in x01, x12
- Living/Dining Room - 12x19
- Deluxe Bedroom - 12x13
- Large Bedroom - 9x13
- Apartments ending in x06
- Living/Dining Room - 12x16
- Bedroom 1 - 10x11
- Bedroom 2 - 9x10
- Bedroom 3 - 10x11
- Community Laundry Room
- Controlled Access
- No On-Site Facilities
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Four-Burner Stove Top