About this Residence Hall
Front Desk Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Front Desk Phone Number
Heat is not controlled by the individual units, but the a/c is. Please avoid blocking the air conditioners to maximize air-cooling capacity.
Every hall has washers and dryers that can be paid for using quarters or Diamond Dollars. Quarters are inserted directly into the machines, whereas Diamond Dollars are applied using the machine located on the walls. Students must report all maintenance concerns directly by calling 1-800-927-9274 or by visiting Caldwell and Gregory. Every machine is labeled with a unique number, so just provide the location (hall), floor, and the machine number.
Details about this Hall
- 465 residents on 11 floors in each hall
- The Louis J. Esposito Dining Court is located on the main level of the J/H complex.
- Indoor bicycle storage
Gender Segregated by FloorTotal Units:
Traditional Room Styles
2 person 1 room with communal spaces for everyone on the floor (bathroom, kitchen)
- Unit Type A
- Unit Type B
- Unit Type C
- Unit Type D
- Unit Type E
- Unit Type F
- Unit Type H (Hardwick only)
- Unit Type I (Hardwick only)
- Unit Type J
- Unit Type K
4 person, 1 room with communal spaces for everyone on the floor (bathroom, kitchen)
- Overbooked Lounge
4 person 2 bedroom (triple bedroom with a single bedroom) with communal spaces for everyone on the floor (bathroom, kitchen)
- Unit Type G (Johnson only)
- Community Laundry Room
- Entrance Monitored by Campus Safety
- Louis J. Esposito Dining Hall
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/Satellite Ready
- Community Microwaves
|View Floor Plans||Room Types (see above)|