About this Residence Hall
Front Desk Hours (North and South)
- Weekdays: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Weekends: 10:00am - 2:00pm and 6:00pm - 8:00pm
North Front Desk Phone Number
South Front Desk Phone Number
Each kitchen in Morgan Hall comes with a convection oven that also functions as a microwave. For safety reasons, remember to remove the metal rack when using the microwave feature.
Heat and A/C are controlled by individual bedrooms within each apartment. The common room does not have a thermostat, but the temperature is regulated by the bedroom(s) temperature. Important: Low temperatures can cause pipes to freeze and burst. Avoid this by keeping windows closed and the heat on low at all times during the winter months.
Every hall has washers and dryers that can be paid for using quarters or Diamond Dollars. Quarters are inserted directly into the machines, whereas Diamond Dollars are applied using the machine located on the walls. Students must report all maintenance concerns directly by calling 1-800-927-9274 or by visiting Caldwell and Gregory. Every machine is labeled with a unique number, so just provide the location (hall), floor, and the machine number.
MAIL DELIVERY/PICK UP
The length of time it takes for you to receive a package depends on the carrier. Some carriers, such as UPS, deliver to a central location on campus. Packages are then sorted and transported to individual halls within 2-3 business days. Other carriers, such as Amazon, deliver directly to each hall, reducing the length of time it takes for packages to arrive in-hall and be processed by front desk staff. Residents may pick up packages during front desk hours. Mailboxes have keys and are assigned to suites rather than individual students.
Morgan Hall Videos
- Morgan Hall South Room Tour
- Morgan Hall North Room Tour
- A Day in the Life of a Morgan Hall Student
- A Look Inside Morgan Hall
There is an anticipated 3% increase to the current housing rates for the 2019-2020 year.
Gender Segregated by UnitTotal Units:
Full Bathrooms in All Units
- 1,275 bed spaces in a combination of singles, four-bed and five-bed apartment-suites
- Includes ADA accessible units
- High-rise tower (Morgan Hall North) includes 24-floors of residential space
- Midrise structure (Morgan Hall South) consists of nine residential floors
- Views of the campus, center city, and the plush green terrace
- Extensive natural light into all interior spaces of the buildings.
- Conveniently located adjacent to Fresh Grocer Supermarket, Temple University Fitness, and the IBC Recreational Facility.
- SEPTA Broad Street Line station in close proximity for convenient access to explore Philadelphia
- Outdoor seating for student and visitor use
- Ample outdoor bike storage
Apartment Room Types
4 person 2 bedroom with kitchen, common area, and 2 full bathrooms
- Unit Type A
2 person 1 bedroom with kitchen, common area, and 1 full bathroom
- Unit Type B
1 person, 1 bedroom with full bathroom and kitchenette
- Unit Type C
- Unit Type D
- Unit Type E
5 person, 3 bedroom with kitchen, common area, and 1.5 bathrooms
- Unit Type F
1 person 1 bedroom studio style with ADA accommodations (roll in shower, bars in bathroom, remote entry, lower counter tops)
- Unit Type G
- Community Laundry Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Facilities
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Flat Screen TV in Each Apartment
- Two-Burner Stove Top
Morgan Hall North
|View Floor Plans||Room Types (see above)|