About this Residence Hall
Moving into beech
For additional details pertaining to check-in at Beech International Village, review the Beech Move-in Instuctions, Beech Move-in Packet and/or contact Beech International Village by phone at (215) 765-3134, via e-mail at email@example.com or online at http://www.beechinternationalvillage.com/.
What is Temple Sponsored Housing?
Given the limited availability of on-campus, traditional housing, University Housing and Residential Life may enter into agreements with properties adjacent to campus that offer many of the same amenities and features that are traditional on-campus residence halls offer. University Housing and Residential Life has partnered with Beech International Village complex to offer additional beds for its on-campus population.
Front Desk Hours
- Weekdays: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Weekends: 10:00am - 2:00pm and 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Heat and A/C are controlled by individual units. Important: Low temperatues can cause pipes to freeze and burst. Avoid this by keeping windows closed and the heat on low at all times during the winter months.
- You are issued a laundry card at the beginning of the year. You can load cash onto the card using a machine in the lobby.
- The laundry machines only use this card and do not take any other form of payment.
- Note that failure to return your laundry card when you check out will result in a fee.
- Report maintenance issues by calling 1-800-223-1376. Provide the location (hall), floor, and the machine number.
MAIL DELIVERY/PICK UP
The length of time it takes for you to receive a package depends on the carrier. Some carriers, such as UPS, deliver to a central location on campus. Packages are then sorted and transported to individual halls within 2-3 business days. Other carriers, such as Amazon, deliver directly to each hall, reducing the length of time it takes for packages to arrive in-hall and be processed by front desk staff. You can pick up your packages at the front desk.
Gender Segregated by ApartmentTotal Units:
- Located 3 blocks from our main campus
- Houses approximately 200 students
- Beech provides 24/7 security monitored access and Resident Assistants on each floor.
- Residents live in single bedrooms in a 2-person unit with a common bathroom and kitchenette.
- Includes ADA accessible units.
- Community Laundry Room
- Controlled Access
- No On-Site Facilities
Units May Feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Stove and Range