Do you and your roommates have what it takes to claim the Diamond Dollars Prize? And become Temple-famous through a professional photoshoot?
We are looking for the most creative and unique rooms on campus! Show off your inventive room organizing hacks and authentic style for a chance to win Diamond Dollars.
How to Partcipate:
Step 1: Submit Contest Entry - Monday, August 28 to Sunday, September 10, 2017
1. After you have decorated your room, take photos that best display your creativity.
2. Apply online: Contest Entry form is now open! Apply here. Application closes Sunday, September 10 at 9:00 p.m.
- If your roommates/suitemates are participating make sure you have their Temple email addresses - you'll need it for the entry form.
- Only one entry per unit (meaning mutltiple bedrooms within one apartment or suite cannot separately apply and roommates who share a bedroom cannot separately apply)
3. Send your five (5) best photos to firstname.lastname@example.org When taking your photos, think about the best way to tell the whole story of your room/apartment/suite. Send photos that best help us see the full concept.
Step 2: Finalist Selection & Photo Session
We will select the finalist rooms to participate in a photo session the week of September 25, 2017. If you are a selected finalist, we will contact you via your Temple email the week of September 18 to schedule your session. You appointment will be based on what availability you provided on your initial application. Photography Session is mandatory to be considered for the Diamond Dollars prize.
Step 3: Notification of Results
The Winner(s) will be announced the week of October 2, 2017.
Diamond Dollar Prize
First Place: 100 Diamond Dollars per participating roommate
Second Place: 50 Diamond Dollars per participating roommate
Third Place: 25 Diamond Dollars per participating roommate
To be considered a participating roommate, the name must be on the original entry application. (Question #2 on the contest entry form) Make sure you confirm with all of your roommates & suitemates who will (and will not) be participating.
Judging Criteria & Tips
- We are looking for rooms that are true representation of how college students live (but keep it clean!)
- Make sure your room or suite is clean, beds are made, dirty dishes are gone, clutter picked up, laundry put away, etc.
- If you are in an apartment or suite, remember to clean your common areas (including bathroom) and if possible a little decor too!
- We'd love to see how you've creatively organized everything to make the most of your space.
- All styles and personalities are encouraged to apply!
- You may be immediately disqualified if any policy violations are evident so please be sure to review our policies and check with your RA.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com