My Meal Plan
All meal plans are paid for through the tuition bill.
To add or change a meal plan, visit Myhousing.
- The Louis J. Esposito Dining Center (adjacent to our Johnson and Hardwick Residence Halls), a more traditional dining option which serves all-you-care-to-eat options including global cuisine, sandwiches, burgers and a fresh salad bar.
- The Morgan Hall Dining Complex offers an all-you-care-to-eat facility with student favorites on the second floor and popular brands like Tony Luke’s and Panda Express on the ground floor.
- Valaida S. Walker Food Court is located at the Howard Gittis Student Center. The new Food Court features seven national brands, including Chick-fil-A, Twisted Taco, Burger Fi and Which Wich, allowing students to use meal equivalency on the brands they crave most!
Visit temple.campusdish.com for more information about plan details.
WISE WAY TO DINE FLYER
Details about meal plans
Approved 2018-2019 Meal Plan Rates
Please note that rates listed on this page are approved rates for 2018-2019 as of June 18, 2018.
Meal Plan Requirements
- New students on the main campus are required to contract for a minimum meal plan of 10 meals per week.
- Returning students are not required to contract for a meal plan and may select from any meal plan offered.
- Off-campus students are not required to contract for a meal plan and may select from any meal plan offered.