Canceling From The Housing And Meal Plan License
- Students interested in living off-campus are encouraged not to sign leases without first obtaining an official release from our department otherwise students could be subject to paying for multiple locations.
- Please review the 2020-2021 academic year housing and meal plan license for more details.
- Before May 15, 2020: No financial penalty
- May 16 - July 16, 2020: Students will forfeit their $250 housing deposit.
- July 17 - August 16, 2020: Students will forfeit the $250 housing deposit with an additional $500 cancellation fee.
How to submit a request to cancel housing or meal plans
- Students will need to log into MyHousing via TUportal.
- In MyHousing, go to the last step on the Housing Application which reads "Housing Selection/Specialty Housing" and select "Cancel Housing" from the drop-down menu.
Note: Students who do not receive housing will have deposits refunded or applied to their university accounts as long as they cancel their housing request by July 6, 2020.
For questions, please contact our office during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at (215) 204-7184 option #2 and ask to speak to Mrs. Mary Davis. Mrs. Davis can be contacted by e-mail as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students should review the Undergraduate and Graduate Terms and Conditions available by clicking here.
Undergraduate Housing Deposit Form
Current students desiring to submit a housing deposit must obtain the current housing deposit form and submit the form with payment to the Bursar's Office. This form is available on the "forms" tab on the MyHousing website. Students can submit their housing deposit payment online or in-person at the University's Bursars Office.
Housing And Meal Plan Rates For Upcoming Academic Year
Rates for housing and meal plans are generally approved by the Board of Trustees by April 1 of the Spring semester. Once rates have been approved for the next academic year, MyHousing and the University Housing and Residential Life website will be updated.
Housing For Returning Juniors And Seniors
Housing accommodations will be available for students entering their junior and senior year as long as they lived on campus the previous year. We anticipate offering several hundred spaces during the annual Housing Selection Process for students who have expressed an interest in remaining in on-campus housing who submit the $250 housing deposit. The Office of University Housing and Residential Life will provide regular updates with regard to the Housing Selection Process and the availability of additional accommodations for upper-class students throughout the process.
Please feel free to call the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 to speak to a staff member. We look forward to assisting you in identifying housing options for the upcoming school year and addressing any additional questions or concerns you may have.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.