Temple University logo

Summer Housing

Information about Summer Housing

Whether you're interested in taking classes for the summer or currently a Graduate student looking to extend your housing license to include the summer months, the Office of University Housing and Residential Life has housing options for you.

Please take a look at the links below for information, details, and process related information pertaining to summer housing.

To apply for Summer Housing if you are an undergraduate student, log into TUportal, click on the MyHousing link, then click on the Summer Housing Application link.

To apply for Summer Housing if you are a graduate student, fill out the "Graduate Summer Intent Form” by completing the on-line form on MyForms in MyHousing..

Communication about your housing assignment will be sent after your application has been processed.  Communication about move-in and move-out will be sent in early May.