Before deciding to apply for a Living Learning Community, please make sure that you are willing to make a commitment to being an active participant as well as a commitment to the academic classes affiliated with the program.
Also, be sure to review all the information on the pages to the right side of this page!
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year open JANUARY 16, 2018.
How To Apply
- Pay the $250 Housing deposit, and allow at least one (1) business day for your deposit transaction to process. (New students pay this deposit by submitting their Tuition and Housing Deposit Forms; and returning students can submit their deposits by logging into MyHousing and clicking on the Undergraduate Housing Deposit Form and paying online, or by printing the form and bringing it with a check or money order to the University's Bursar's Office.)
- Log into the TUportal and click on the MyHousing link on the left side menu (under TUApplications).
- Select the Living Learning Community Application form under MyForms.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email notification on whether or not you have been accepted into the LLC program.
- In order for your Living Learning Community application to be officially submitted, you must agree to all program requirements of the Living Learning Community.
- Regardless of when you submit your Living Learning Community application, housing assignments will be based on your housing deposit date.
- Following an approval, a representative from the Office of Assignments and Billing in University Housing & Residential Life will manually assign your space upon the space suggestions of Living Learning Community administrators.
- Roommate requests will be considered for students accepted into the program; otherwise you will be randomly assigned with another Living Learning Community applicant.