Students requesting disability housing accommodations will have the option of adding roommates to fill their unit if space is available or if applicable due to their request.
The University Housing & Residential Life staff carefully selects room layouts from their inventory to accommodate students with a broad range of disabilities.
Accommodation Spaces Available:
- Single and double wheelchair accessible rooms
- ADA compliant accessible bathrooms w/grab bars
- Roll-in showers with chair and/or bench
- Keyless entry door systems in designated rooms
- Rooms with kitchen facilities
- Rooms equipped with strobe light for hearing impaired
- Single rooms to accommodate personal care attendant services
- Emergency call buttons in designated areas
- Use of approved durable medical equipment