The Honors LLC is the residential hub for members of the Honors Program, which creates opportunities for high-achieving students to build a sense of community and transition smoothly to campus life. Research shows that students learn better together in community settings, in shared spaces and through shared academic experiences. Students in the Honors LLC don't have to worry about the balance between getting good grades and making good friends. They do both.
First-Year Students: 1300 Residence Hall
Returning Students: Temple Towers
First-Year Students: Jackie VanOrden
Returning Students: Musu Davis
- Develop positive relationships with faculty and staff through university seminars and lower level Honors courses.
- Build a sense of community among high-achieving students through unique programming opportunities provided by the Honors Activities Board, Honors Peer Mentors, Residential Peer Mentor, and Honors Program staff.
- Foster informal connections among upper and lower level Honors students as a result of the four-year housing option.
- Acceptance to the Honors Program.
- Complete a minimum of one (1) Honors course first semester at Temple and at least three (3) before the end of the first year.
- Participate in programs sponsored by the Honors Program LLC Program.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.