The Tyler School of Art LLC aids in retention of students during a very intense foundation program in their freshman year. Students have access to a residence-hall-based studio space and support from other students in the Tyler School of Art program through enrichment activities. Students have the opportunity to connect with the Tyler Dean’s Student Advisory Committee, which creates events and activities to enhance the Temple student community. Past events include co-sponsoring the Craft Bash, a craft-activities event open to the Temple community, and a meditation drum circle.
- Ability to critically analyze work
- Understanding of resources and methodologies for the Tyler disciplines
- Understanding of the Tyler curriculum
- Open to any student interested in the Tyler School of Art Program.
- Participate in some of the programs sponsored by the Tyler School of Art.
- Participate in courses as directed by the Tyler School of Art.
In the event a housing assignment was booked in another accommodation, submitting the request for this LLC will allow University Housing and Residential Life to cancel any bookings made previously in order assign you to this LLC.