6 Things to Know about the Housing License
- You are agreeing to live in on campus housing for the full academic year (August - May).
- You must be registered for at least 12 credits by the start of the semester and no later than the end of the Drop/Add to remain in University Housing.
- All new students, which includes transfer students, are required to have a meal plan.
- By agreeing to the housing license, students are also agreeing to the terms in the Temple Univeristy Student Code of Conduct and the Rights, Resources, and Responsibilities Guide. Students should review both.
- Students who need to remain on-campus during University break periods must complete a Housing Occupancy Extension request on MyHousing.
- A $300 charge will be assessed to students who request to stay over the Winter Break period.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of the Housing License and Dining Services Agreement precedes the Online Housing Selection process and students enter into a legally binding contract for the full academic year upon securing housing. As soon as you book a room for yourself, you are immediately and automatically under contract with UHRL.
We highly suggest that students and their families read the Terms and Conditions to fully understand our expectations.
Housing License PDF
For a PDF copy of the the Terms and Conditions of the Housing License, please click on the attached links:
- FY17-18: Undergraduate Housing and Meal Plan License
- FY17-18: Undergraduate Housing and Meal Plan License (June 20, 2017 update)
- FY17-18: Graduate Housing and Meal Plan License
- FY17-18: Graduate Housing and Meal Plan License (June 20, 2017 update
- FY18-19: Undergraduate Housing and Meal Plan License
- FY18-19: Graduate Housing and Meal Plan License