- Students checking into our residence halls should unload belongings directly onto the sidewalk area
- Parking in front of the halls is limited, individuals should stay with the belongings while others move the vehicle to the lot reserved for move-in
- Students should report to the check-in area for their residence hall assignments
- You will be asked to complete the following:
- Emergency contact forms, including names, addresses and phone numbers of two people living at separate addresses who should be contacted
- Room Condition Report, an inventory of your new room's condition
- Students will receive their room keys and mailbox keys or combinations
Once you have successfully checked into your residence hall, you can begin the process of moving your belongings into your new home.
If you intend to arrive later than the designated dates, you must notify the Office of University Housing and Residential Life as well as your department of study of your delayed arrival. Please email your intended arrival date to University Housing and Residential Life at email@example.com prior to the start of the semester. Failure to do so will place you in No Show status and jeopardize your room assignment.
Campus maps and driving directions to each residence hall and our Temple University-sponsored housing sites can be found online.