All undergraduate residence halls will close on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 7 p.m.
Residents must vacate University housing by 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 unless they have an approved extension.
Residents living in Graduate housing are required to vacate their assignments on May 31, 2022. Graduate students interested in remaining on campus for June and July, must complete a Graduate Summer Intent Request Form to be considered.
Residents can submit an End-of-Spring Extension Request via MyHousing starting on Friday, April 1, 2022 and no later than Friday, April 22, 2022. Requests made after April 22, 2022 will be subject to a $50.00 late fee.
- Log into MyHousing via the TUportal.
- Click the Academic Year Housing link at the top navigation bar and select the current academic year housing application.
- Select Break Housing & Extensions from the Quick Links menu.
- Select the End of Spring Extension Request option.
- Complete the request. You will receive a confirmation email to your Temple email address.