All undergraduate residence halls will close on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Students residing in undergraduate facilities must vacate University housing by 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 unless they have an approved housing occupancy extension.
Students living in Graduate housing are required to vacate their assignments on May 31, 2021. Graduate students interested in remaining on campus for June and July, must complete a Graduate Summer Intent Request Form to be considered.
Housing occupancy extensions for students living in the residence halls will be granted only for students who need temporary housing for University reasons or to assist with travel arrangements.
Students requesting a housing occupancy extension must submit a Housing Extension request online via MyHousing starting on Monday, March 29 and no later than Friday, April 23, 2021. Exceptions made after April 23, 2021 will be subject to a $50.00 late fee.
- Log into MyHousing via the TUportal.
- Click the Academic Year Housing link at the top navigation bar and select the current academic year housing request.
- Select Break Housing Requests and Extension Requests from the Quick Links menu.
- Select the End of Spring Semester Extension option.
- Complete the request. You will receive a confirmation email to your Temple email address.