Undergraduate residence halls will close on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. and will re-open on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Students will be required to vacate their University housing assignment by 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 19, 2022 unless they have an approved extension.
The last meal served prior to this break will be lunch on Saturday, November 19, 2022. The first meal upon return from this break is dinner on Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Students can submit a request online via MyHousing starting on Monday, September 12, 2022 and no later than Friday, November 4, 2022. Exceptions made after November 4, 2022 will be subject to a $50.00 late fee.
TO COMPLETE A REQUEST:
- Log into MyHousing via the TUportal.
- Click the Academic Year Housing link at the top navigation bar and select the current academic year housing application.
- Select Break Housing & Extensions from the Quick Links menu.
- Select the Fall Break Housing option.
- Complete the request. You will receive a confirmation email to your Temple email address.