About The City
Welcome to the City of Brotherly Love!
The fifth largest city in the United States, Philadelphia is a fantastic place to study, work, and play.
From its wealth of history to its renowned museums, its bustling urban life, and its famous cuisine there’s so much to do and see.
To browse a complete list of attractions, restaurants, shopping and other local information, please follow the links below.
We hope you will enjoy your stay at Temple University!
- philly.com: news site for The Philadelphia Inquirer and Philadelphia Daily News
- Philly Fun Guide
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- Old City Arts
- Arts & Culture at Temple University
- Campus & City Life at Temple University
Getting Around Philadelphia
- Maps and Directions
- SEPTA: public transportation that includes subway, bus, trolley and regional rail lines
- Philadelphia Parking Authority
Dining In Philadelphia