All undergraduate residence halls will close on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 7:00pm.
Students residing in undergraduate facilities must vacate University housing by 7:00pm on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 unless they have an approved housing occupancy extension.
Students living in Graduate housing are required to vacate their assignments on May 31, 2019. Graduate students interested in remaining on campus for June and July, must complete a Graduate Housing Summer Intent Form to be considered.
Housing occupancy extensions for students living in the residence halls will be granted only for students who need temporary housing for University reasons or to assist with travel arrangements.
Students requesting a housing occupancy extension must submit a Housing Extension application online via MyHousing no later than Friday, April 26, 2019. Exceptions made after April 26, 2019 will be subject to a $50.00 late fee.
- Log into MyHousing via the TUportal.
- Click the Academic Year Housing link at the top navigation bar and select the current academic year housing application.
- Select Housing Extensions from the Housing Options menu.
- Select the End of Spring Extension option.
- Complete the application. You will receive a confirmation email to your Temple email address.