Undergraduate residence halls will close on Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. and will re-open on Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Students will be required to vacate their University housing assignment by 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 2, 2019 unless they have an approved housing occupancy extension.
The last meal served prior to this break will be lunch on Saturday, March 2, 2019. The first meal upon return from this break is dinner on Sunday, March 10, 2019.
Housing occupancy extensions for students living in the residence halls will be granted only for students who need temporary housing for University reasons or to assist with travel arrangements.
Students requesting a housing occupancy extension must submit a Housing Extension application online via MyHousing no later than Friday, February 15, 2019. Exceptions made after February 15, 2019 will be subject to a $50.00 late fee.
- Log into MyHousing via the TUportal.
- Click the Academic Year Housing link at the top navigation bar and select the current academic year housing application.
- Select Housing Extensions from the Housing Options menu.
- Select the Spring Break Extension option.
- Complete the application. You will receive a confirmation email to your Temple email address.