Temple University logo
Incoming student with boxes

Fall 2018 Move-in

Learn more about new and returning student move-in.

Renter's Insurance

You should consult with your family's homeowner's or renter's insurance policies to understand any coverage you may have as a resident of University Housing. If not, you might consider purchasing a renter's insurance policy to protect your personal property. University insurance only covers university property.