Utilize this section of our website for a full understanding of items we allow and encourage you to bring on campus and items that are not permitted.
In addition, there are several companies that provide services and products that you may want to consider prior to moving onto campus.
Things You Might Want to Bring
A student's first year experience at Temple University is often his or her first experience living away from home. Students often bring items to campus based on personal preference.
- alarm clock
- backpack and supplies
- sheets, pillows, blankets
- waste basket
- pictures, posters
- stereo or iPod
- cable lock for any laptops
- mobile device (iPad/iPhone/Android phone or tablet, etc.)
- personal toiletries and medications
- cleaning supplies and laundry detergent
- personal appliances with automatic shut-off feature (iron, coffee maker, etc.)
- students are only permitted to bring refrigerators that are less than 3.6 cubic ft. and are energy star rated. Students can contract through our preferred vendor, MicroFridge, by visiting their site at www.mymicrofridge.com.
- your health insurance card