Remember that any work requests must go through our Maintenance Direct system and have a Temple University e-mail account.
How to Submit Requests for Maintenance Services
Regular Service Request:
To submit a regular Service Request for problems in your room and/or building please proceed as follows:
- Log onto: https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb (please bookmark this URL.)
- If you are a returning student and have used SchoolDude before, click on the “forgot password” link. An email will be sent to you with a temporary password. Once logged in, you will be asked to create a password.
- If you are a new student, you will need to register in SchoolDude. Click the arrow next to “Never Submitted a Request? Register Here!” Complete the registration form, using your Temple email address and create a password. The account is “832806354” (without quotation marks).
- Complete the request submittal page with the required information and click “submit”.
- The password to submit a request is "owls". This is only the password to submit a maintenance request, not your log on password.
Emergency Service Request:
Emergency Service Requests refer to repairs that are necessary to either eliminate a clear threat to life or safety or to prevent extensive building damage. These items must be repaired and corrected immediately. Examples may include flooded areas, hazards to a resident's security or unlivable housing conditions.
For all Emergency Service Requests between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, please call 215-204-2732, or 215-204-2284. Emergency Service Requests at any other time should contact Residential Life staff (front office, resident assistant on duty) or refer to Campus Police at 215-204-1234.