Temple University logo


Contacting Maintenance

Telephone: 215-204-7110
E-mail: hsgmaint@temple.edu

Remember that any work requests must go through our Maintenance Direct system and have a Temple University e-mail account.

How to Submit Requests for Maintenance Services

Regular Service Request:

To submit a regular Service Request for problems in your room and/or building please proceed as follows:

  • Log onto: https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb (please bookmark this URL.)
  • If you are a returning student and have used SchoolDude before, click on the “forgot password” link. An email will be sent to you with a temporary password. Once logged in, you will be asked to create a password.
  • If you are a new student, you will need to register in SchoolDude. Click the arrow next to “Never Submitted a Request? Register Here!” Complete the registration form, using your Temple email address and create a password. The account is “832806354” (without quotation marks).
  • Complete the request submittal page with the required information and click “submit”.
  • The password to submit a request is "owls". This is only the password to submit a maintenance request, not your log on password.

Emergency Service Request:

Emergency Service Requests refer to repairs that are necessary to either eliminate a clear threat to life or safety or to prevent extensive building damage. These items must be repaired and corrected immediately. Examples may include flooded areas, hazards to a resident's security or unlivable housing conditions.

For all Emergency Service Requests between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, please call 215-204-2732, or 215-204-2284. Emergency Service Requests at any other time should contact Residential Life staff (front office, resident assistant on duty) or refer to Campus Police at 215-204-1234.