The residence halls will close on Wednesday, May 10 at 7 p.m. You are expected to move out of your space, complete an Express Checkout Form, and return your key to the front desk 24 hours after your last final is completed.
Students interested in applying for End of Spring Extension should click here for more information. Remember the deadline to submit an End of Spring Extension request is Friday, April 21, 2023
To assist you in planning/preparing for departure, here are some important dates and information:
- Tuesday, May 2 - 24 Quiet Hours begins at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 2 - Study Day
- Wednesday, May 3 - Tuesday, May 9 - Finals and move out days
- Wednesday, May 10 - Halls close at 7 p.m.; ALL residents without an approved extension must vacate housing
Front Desks - In addition to normal business hours, your halls front desks will be staffed to answer questions and provide carts for checkout the following times:
- May 2-5: 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- May 6-9: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- May 10: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Packages - Residents should cease delivery of packages to campus as of Friday, April 14. Please remember to change any automated delivery addresses or complete a USPS mail forwarding as we will not accept packages in every building throughout the summer.
Give + Go Green - As you are sorting through belongings please consider donating any clothing, and nonperishable food items to our University Wide Initiative. Give + Go Green donation bins will be located in the lobby of each residence hall. All donations will be collected starting April 24. Thank you for helping Temple University campus be more sustainable.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
- Remove all personal property from the room, including non-University furniture.
- Return all furniture to the original room/location.
- Empty the refrigerator and dispose of all perishable foods.
- Empty all trash/recycling and sweep floor. All trash MUST be removed from the room.
- Carefully remove any poster, pictures, etc. from doors and wall.
- If you rented a MicroFridge and/or Safe, please leave the unit in your room; Clean, unplug and defrost the MicroFridge (LEAVE DOOR OPEN TO PREVENT MOLD)
- Don’t forget to remove your scooter/bike from the hall.
- Close and lock all windows; Close/lower blinds.
- Shut off lights and lock your door.
- Sign the ½ sheet of paper on your door.
- Go to the Front Desk to complete check out procedures and return your key utilizing the Express Check Out Envelope.
- Personal property left in your room may result in additional fees for removal of the items.
- Any damages to the space may result in charges to your student account.
- Failure to clean your space may result in additional cleaning fees.