Why live on campus?
- Students who live on campus are more likely to have higher GPAs and complete their degree.
- Resident Assistants provide community programming to help foster friendships and provide an engaging experience at Temple.
- Enjoy easy access to Philadelphia with Broad St. Line stops conveniently on campus.
- Need to go home for the weekend? Take the regional rail, just one block off campus!
- Dining right in the residence halls! Morgan Hall offers 2 dining halls. Our 1st floor Food Court includes Tony Luke's, Pleasant News Cafe, and more. Morgan's Terrace Level has an All-You-Can-Eat buffet. Johnson and Hardwick offer Louis J. Esposito Dining Center, and All-You-Can-Eat buffet.
- 24-Hour security in all residence halls and residence life staff on-duty and on-call to assist with any issues.
- UHRL offers various types of ADA accomodations for students.
- Living on campus offers in-house maintenance staff and mail service.
- All utilities and cable are included!
- Main Campus classes are only a few minutes walk from any of the residence halls.
The Housing License
As soon as you book a room for yourself, you are immediately and automatically under contract with UHRL. Learn more about the Housing License here.
Review the Important Dates section of the website to familiarize yourself with important dates and deadlines.
Graduate Student Housing Selection
Graduate students can access resources for their housing needs and learn more about living on campus in Graduate Housing by clicking here.
You may request ADA accomodations if you have been approved by Disability Resources and Services Office (DRS).
To apply for ADA accomodations:
- Complete the Housing for Students with Disabilities form in the Housing Application section of MyHousing
- Submit a copy of your medical documentation to DRS. Phone: 215-204-1280 Email: email@example.com
- Returning students must apply by Friday, January 27, 2020
- New and transfer students must apply by Friday, May 1, 2020.
This option is for returning students interested in fully booking a full 6-person or 7-person apartment in Temple Towers with a group of other students.
- Interested students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting
- Schedule a time to meet with Housing Operations staff to process your request.
This can only be completed from January 13, 2020 through January 17, 2020.
Gender Inclusive Housing (GIH) is a strictly opt-in housing accomodation, and students must expressly state their desire for a GIH assignment.
Students will live in the same room (suite or apartment) regardless of biological sex, gender expression, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
All roommates in GIH must be at least 18 years old and eligible for university housing. Students under the age of 18 will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will require consent from a legal guardian.
Our LLC program provides:
- Partnerships with faculty and staff
- Dialogue with peers about academic and social issues outside the classroom
- Increased satisfaction with overall academic experience and higher persistence rate
- Enhanced connection with Temple University and the city of Philadelphia
How to Apply to an LLC
- Complete the LLC application which can be found in the forms section of MyHousing
- You'll recieve an email letting you know if you have been accepted into the LLC of your choice.
Athletes either have the choice or are required to select from designaged residence halls. Housing options may be discussed with the team head coaches.