- Monday, December 10, 2018: Housing Application will open for all undergraduate students (new, returning, and transfer). The application is not yet open. We will provide updates when it becomes available.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019: Housing Selection will open for returning students.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019: Housing Selection will open for new and transfer students.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019: Admissions deadline. Students are encouraged to apply for housing by this date.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of the Housing License and Dining Services Agreement precedes the Online Housing Selection process and students enter into a legally binding contract for the full academic year upon securing housing. As soon as you book a room for yourself, you are immediately and automatically under contract with UHRL.
We highly suggest that students and their families read the Terms and Conditions to fully understand our expectations.
Housing Selection Steps
Using your accessnet username and password, sign into MyHousing (my.housing.temple.edu)
Newly admitted undergraduate students can activate their Accessnet username by going to http://accounts.temple.edu. You must have your Accessnet username and your pin (sent via mail) available before accessing MyHousing.
Complete the online housing application by following these steps:
- Sign the housing license.
- Verify your emergency contact information.
- Fill out your student profile.
- Create a roommate group (optional).
- Pay the $250 housing deposit.
- Apply for specialty housing (optional).
- Select your housing assignment.
Paying the housing deposit does not guarantee a housing assignment.
If you pay the housing deposit and do not live on campus, the deposit will be credited to your tuition account. If you'd like that deposit as a refund, complete the online cancellation form for the upcoming academic year which typcially opens in March.