Room Changes will be considered in two ways: during the housing selection process and after move-in.
In order to have an approved room change, log into MyHousing and complete the Room Change application.
Room Changes are permitted at any point during the academic year. There are three main room change periods during the academic year: Fall, Mid-Semester, and Spring. Staff will be available to assist you through the room change process.
Students are required to meet with their building administrators, such as the Front Desk Manager, RA, and/or RD, to properly check-in and check-out of their spaces.
General Dates For Room Change Process During the Academic Year:
- Students can submit Room Change Requests at any point during the semester beginning on Tuesday, September 4
- Room Change meetings begin September 10, 2018
Mid-Semester, Fall 2018
- Students can submit Room Change Requests until November 12, 2018
- Once the Spring 2019 Housing Process begins, Room Changes will no longer be available.
- Students can submit Room Change Requests at any point during the semester beginning on Monday, January 14
- Room Change meetings begin January 17, 2019
- Students can submit Room Change Requests until May 3, 2019
Note: Room Change meetings are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis