Finding a roommate can be one of the most challenging parts of the housing process. However, at Temple, we pride ourselves on offering tools to help you succeed. We understand that as you transition from high school to college, the need to find a compatible roommate is crucial to your decision-making process.
Be sure to check out the University Housing You Tube Channel by clicking here and view the new Roommate Matching video to learn how to utlize the roommate matching system in MyHousing.
Below are some additional resources to help you with Roommate Matching:
- 10 Questions To Ask A Potential Roommate
- 8 Most Common Interactions You'll Have With Your Roommate
- 6 Habits To Follow For A Successful First Year With Your Roommate
- Which Type Of Roommate Are You - Quiz
Within the Housing Selection process, there is the option to select your roommate(s).
Find and select your roommate(s) through MyHousing:
- Create your student profile
- Search for roommates
- Find roommate matches
- Create or join roommate groups
Full Group Housing
If you have a group of roommates that would fill a 6 or 7 person apartment in Temple Towers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book that space.